FC2ブログ

Foreign Students

No.220 [1064-20140915]
Foreign Students

The government plans to double the number of international students by 2020, and pointed out that a considerable number of lodgings will need to be built to realize this. It is also necessary to devise facilities to interact with Japanese students. Specifically, there is a need for state subsidies for housing and exchange spaces maintained by universities, support for securing private housing, and guidance and advice for housing maintenance by PFI. The government plans to increase the number of excellent foreign students in order to secure highly knowledgeable foreign human resources while the number of students is decreasing due to the declining birthrate. It seems that there are plans to increase the number of international students from 130,000 to 300,000 in 2020. According to a survey by the Japan Student Services Organization, 23% of international students live in public dormitories such as school dormitories, and the remaining 77% live in private dormitories and apartments.
☞ It is important for private landlords to understand this trend and actively rent to foreign students.

日本語[1064-20140915]


DSC_3299.jpg
Osaka Hankyu Hotarugaike station
2021.07.30

テーマ : 資産運用 - ジャンル : 株式・投資・マネー

COMMENTS

COMMENT FORM

TRACKBACK


この記事にトラックバックする(FC2ブログユーザー)

月別アーカイブ
最近のコメント
最近のトラックバック